8/13/15

July wrap up & haul

You're probably thinking "seriously, it's almost mid-august and she's posting her wrap up NOW?".
Trust me, I'm thinking the same thing haha :D I actually completely forgot about it because the last weekend/beginning of August I was in London! And a horrible blogger that I am, I competently forgot about preparing my posts before hand... I'm extremely sorry for this!

But! Here it finally is! ;) I managed to read 6 books which is definitely less than I originally wanted... Although I read quite some thick books, I wanted to read at least 8... Maybe next month then ;)


Here's what I read in July:

4. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas: ★★★★+0.5 (review to come!)
6. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout: ★★★★ (review to come!)

My haul

Of course, I didn't lack books for my haul of the month.
I have a haul of 14 books, but in my defense I only bought 5 of them :D The ARC's and Left Drowning I received ;)



Here's a little overview:

1-5. The complete LUX series by Jennifer L. Armentrout, 
6. Left Drowning 
7-14. ARC's by Sterling Books (read more here)


I hope you had a good reading month too!
What was your favorite book that you read in July?

No comments:

Post a Comment