1/1/15

December Wrap Up!

I haven't read a lot in December. Well, I read 7 books and that's still a good amount, but I wished it was more. I got a new job and I've been so tired lately that I haven't had a lot of time to read. Anyway, these are the books I read:


  1. Stay With Me by J. Lynn: 4 stars: read review here.
  2. Lies Unspoken by Lisa De Jong (ARC): 5 stars: read review here.
  3. Believe Me by J. Lynn in Fifty First Times: 5 stars: read review here.
  4. Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout: 4 stars: read review here.
  5. Forbidden Surrender by Priscilla West (ARC): 4 stars: read review here.
  6. Seriously... I'm kidding by Ellen Degeneres: 3 stars: read review here.
  7. Secret Surrender by Priscilla West (ARC): 3 stars: read review here.
My favorite is Lies Unspoken without a doubt! I loved it so much and I'm so excited for the sequel!!

What is you fav book of December? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment