12/21/14

Book Of The Week: Forbidden Surrender by Priscilla West

Every Sunday I share a book I discovered during the week. I think it's a good idea for you guys if you're looking for random recommendations ;)
If you want to see the previous ones, just click here.

Details about this book:
Series: Surrender #1
Genre: new adult, (erotic) romance, contemporary
Length: 218 pages
Release date: November 8th 2013
Publisher: /

What is the book about?

“What gives you a thrill Kristen?”

The minute I saw Vincent Sorenson, I knew he was trouble. Billionaire. Bad boy. And dangerously sexy. He was everything I craved, and nothing I needed.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t just avoid him. The higher ups at my company decided they needed his business, and I was on the team to bring him in. Vincent Sorenson didn’t seem as interested in business as he was in me, but I knew that was a door better left unopened. If I got involved with him, it would only unearth the pain I spent years trying to bury.

I thought I had it under control, but I seriously underestimated Vincent’s seductive charm and silver-tongue. I would soon find out how delicious it would feel to let myself fall into this forbidden surrender.

How did I find this book?


Source: instagram @melissa_reads
I requested this book on Netgalley like… ages ago and I finally got my acceptance mail (not a Hogwarts acceptance letter haha). 

I already started reading this ARC and so far I like it! It’s mysterious and fun. I don’t know what to expect from the ‘erotic’ side though… I haven’t come across a make-out scene yet, but I’ll see ;) 

This is not the first book I read from Priscilla by the way. I read ARC’s from Reckless and Fearless too. And in those books I liked the way she wrote the romance, so I’m curious!


No comments:

Post a Comment