9/1/14

Liebster Award Nomination!

I recently started this book, so I was super surprised when Elysiannominated me. This is an award given to new bloggers to get followers. So thank you! It means a lot to me because your blog is just awesome!

The Rules:

1. Thank the blogger who nominates you.
2. Answer the 11 questions she/he asks of you.
3. List 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Ask these 11 bloggers 11 questions of your own.
6. Let them know you have mentioned them.

So, let's do this!!

Questions:

Q: What is your favorite genre of book to read and your favorite book from that genre?
A: I'm a complete sucker for romances. But romances with a paranormal twist is my absolute favorite genre. My favorites are the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. 

Q: If you could live in any world from a book, which would it be and why?
A: Hmmm, I would probably choose to live in West Virginia, because in Jennifer Armentrout's world there are hot aliens. Yes, hot aliens is all I need :D

Q: Who is your favorite fictional character of the same sex? Does this character remind you of yourself, or someone you would like to be?
A: Oh my God, I'm going to end up answering all this questions with the Lux series, because my fav female character is Katy Swartz! She's a booknerd and a complete badass. We have quite a few similarities and our brains work almost in the same way. Especially when it comes to make life decisions.

Q: Who is your favorite fictional character of the opposite sex? Why? (:
A: Gosh, THAT'S a hard one! I have so many book boyfriends haha! I'm going to pick the most recent one and that is Prince Maxon from The Selection by Kiera Cass. He's just so sweet, handsome, funny, caring and a little awkward. I just immediately fell in love with him!

Q: Tell me the most random fact about you. 
A: I have a huge bruise on my hip, because I hit rocks when I fell out of my kayak last week.

Q: When did you start your blog, and why?
A: I have a Goodreads for a while now. But I wanted something that felt a little more personal, so I thought 'Why not make a blog?'. And I'm very glad I did. I don't have a lot of followers and I'm sure only 2 or 3 people are reading my blog, but I still like doing it. Tbh, I don't know why :D

Q: If an alien invasion started tomorrow and you had to hide in a bomb shelter, name three things you would bring with you. 
A: My kindle (because no way I can carry all my books), my cat and blankets (I'm always cold :D).

Q: How many books do you own? (Physical and e-books included)
A: I own 128 physical books and 95 e-books! So it total that makes 223 books. Wow. 

Q: If you could pick one supernatural trait to have, what would it be?
A: The ability to portal anywhere.

Q: What is your all-time favorite book or series?
A: The Shatter Me series, the Lux series, Harry Potter and as stand-alone: When It Rains by Lisa De Jong and Before I die by Jenny Downham.
Sorry, I just couldn’t pick one :D

Q: What book are you most anticipating reading, whether it not be released yet, or you just haven't gotten around to it?
A: The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson. That book looks awesome and I’m ordering it this week! I’m also super excited for the second and third book of The Selection series.

Random facts about me: 

1.      I graduated and I should be looking for a job, but I don’t want to. I don’t feel ready for the adult world yet.
2.      I have very mixed feelings about a friend for a while now. And I don’t know what to do.
3.      I have a black cat. His name is Leo. Like the chocolate, because his mother is called Praline (also a chocolate).
4.      I love bath soaps with strong fruity smells.
5.      I love rolled up sleeves. Especially when a boy does it.
6.      I’m super insecure about myself.
7.      I love tattoos and I hope to get my first this winter.
8.      I’m going to a OneRepublic concert in November and I’m SO excited!
9.      This weekend (hopefully) I’m going to buy a new couch for my new reading spot in my room.
10. I work part-time in a neuropsychiatric center as a secretary.
11.  I have Italian roots.

Since, I don’t follow a lot of blogs yet, I’m tagging by best friend, Yvonne, who also just started with her blog! I give you the same questions as me, because they are so fun and I’m curious what you think ;)

Elysian: thanks again! I loved doing this!


No comments:

Post a Comment