9/14/14

Book of the Week #2 : Love, Rosie / Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern

This is the movie poster
Every Sunday I share a book I discovered during the week. I think it's a good idea for you guys if you're looking for random recommendations ;)
If you want to see the previous ones, just click here.

How did I find it?

I can’t believe this week is almost over! I went so fast! Anyway, I found this book while watching new movie trailers. I stumbled across a trailer from Love, Rosie with Sam Claflin and Lily Collins. While watching the trailer I saw ‘BASED ON THE BEST-SELLING NOVEL’ and then ‘FROM THE AUTHOR OF PS I LOVE YOU’ and then bam, a millisecond later it was on my tbr-list. It looks like such a funny, heartbreaking and heartwarming story about love and friendship. Seems like a perfect book for me, since I love Cecelia Ahern and romances! 

What is the book about?


Since childhood, Rosie and Alex have stuck by each other through thick and thin. But they're suddenly separated when Alex and his family move from Dublin to America.
Their magical connection remains but can their friendship survive the years and miles?
Misunderstandings, circumstances and sheer bad luck have kept them apart – until now. But will they gamble everything – including their friendship – on true love? And what twists and surprises does fate have in store for them this time ... ?

More details about this book:

Series:               No, stand-alone
Genre:               Romance, contemporary, adult fiction, chick-lit.
Length:              464 pages
Release date:    2005-2006
Publisher:          Hyperion   


Where can I find this book?

Goodreads Amazon BookDepository


QUESTION:


Have you read this book yet? And are you excited about the movie? Comment and share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment